- A $100 non-refundable application fee is due with your application. When you click on “Submit,” a new window will open where you may enter your credit or debit card information.
- If you have a tuition sponsor who will pay your application fee: Please check to make sure that you filled in the financial contact information above. Then submit this portion of the application and simply close the payment window that opens next. We will invoice your financial contact for the $100 application fee.
- Interview. After your application fee has been paid, you will be contacted by a faculty member to schedule an interview by phone or by Zoom at a mutually convenient time.
- Application Part 2: If you are accepted as a student, you will receive an email directing you to Part 2 to select your payment plan, sign your Tuition Contract, and make your initial tuition payment if you are paying your own tuition.
- If you have a sponsor who will pay all or part of your tuition: We will send them a Contract to also sign and an invoice for the amount they are paying towards your tuition.
If you have any questions prior to completing Part 2, please contact Financial Services:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 284-2160.